We begin the process by assessing the site location and the need to attract attendees. We will discuss your event standards, space requirements, agenda and budget. Collecting this pertinent and vital information allows us to research and identify the best options available to you. Whether your needs require the use of a convention center and several hotels or a single hotel, we will negotiate the entire package prior to recommending you sign on the dotted line. The process is not complete until you are satisfied.
STF Events has relationships around the globe and extensive experience working with hotels, convention centers and venues of all sizes. Our culturally savvy team knows how to find just the right location to fit your goals, objectives and resources. We will scrutinize locations, negotiate contract terms, interface with property managers and record all site selection activities in a central database to aid future planning. Every possible detail is covered to minimize your risks, save you money and ensure you receive the high-quality service that will make your conference venue receive rave reviews.
Our process includes:
- Historical analysis
- Custom RFP and site review
- Site visit with client
- Contract negotiation
We help organizations select sites globally for groups of all sizes. Our experience and expertise in site selection can help you:
- Negotiate the best terms, cutoff dates and rates for your hotels, equipment and venues
- Maximize budgets and minimize unforeseen expenses
- Mitigate your organization risk exposure with contract clauses
- Match your unique meeting requirements to the correct location, venue and service standards
- Centralize information in one database for easy tracking, reporting, evaluation and planning
- Bridge language and cultural barriers
- Gain the best ROI on your event