What was the ROI? Did we meet budget? What did your attendees/guests think? How did they like that keynote speaker? How was the venue? The food? Did your attendee value taking time away from their office to attend your event?
Any conference, meeting, or special event requires some level of investment on your part. Assessing your ROI doesn’t have to be a grey area left up to subjective opinions for measuring if you got your biggest bang for your buck. You need detailed results reporting that indicates what went right, what went wrong, and if you achieved your goals and objectives to know the true success of your event.
STF Events provides you with a detailed event report to help you measure your ROI so you can improve the outcome of your post-event follow up and future events. We provide recommendations for improvement based upon our extensive knowledge and experience. Our post meeting reports include the following information:
- Meeting agenda
- Recap review of action items planned
- A copy of your budget
- Narrative about any budget variances
- Review of your post-event expenditures
- Your goals and objectives
- Attendance and demographic data of attendees
- Suitability assessment of your speakers and entertainment (if any)
- Suitability assessment of the venue
- Participant surveys
- A review of how well the event delivered on your stated goals and objectives
- Recommendations for future changes